Will Barras, along with Mr. Jago and Steff, is one of the original Scrawl Collective members. He was already on the road to success with the now famous â€śHip Hop Donâ€™t Stopâ€ť sleeves when the Collective first formed. Like his compadre Mr. Jago, Will began his glittering career in a call center. Doodling during work stopped him from going insane, and by holding his pencil in an fâ€™d up way he created a distinctive illustrative style that is like no other. He is one of those artists that it is almost impossible to copy.
Over the years, Will has evolved from the hip hop and skater/bmx graphics that made his name, into areas a great deal wilder and even more unpredictable. His unwillingness to be pinned down has served him well and helped him free himself from the associations that once would have pigeonholed him all too neatly. He went through a rodeo period at one point- furiously painting riders atop raging bulls. This evolved into an interest in hunting scenes set against strangely colored sunsets. Since then his work has become increasingly psychedelic and his murals are simply just strange.
You want proof? Look at his recent mural for The Peoples Republic bar in London or his sleeve art for The Warlocks. He is without doubt a hard worker; dividing his time between a grueling exhibition and event schedule and directing for the Animation Production Company â€śBermuda Shortsâ€ť. God help him if they ever re-introduce the three day week.
Youâ€™re looking at the result of Barrasâ€™ creativity, a blend of art and sculpture like nothing ever imagined. Comfortably lightweight, this frame combines Polished Black O MATTERÂ® frame material with black metal icons and band accents. The sculpturally integrated hinges are crafted with hybrid mechanisms of durable C-5â„˘ alloy. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®) comes with technologies like XYZ OPTICSÂ® to ensure razor sharp vision along the entire lens contour. Optical performance and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and the Grey lenses balance light for average sun brightness. This premium sunglass comes in custom packaging and includes a Will Barras designed bandana and custom printed MICROCLEARâ„˘ bag for lens cleaning and eyewear storage.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterÂ® frame material
- Sculpturally integrated hinges with hybrid mechanisms of durable C-5â„˘ alloy
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ OpticsÂ®
- Extended peripheral view with six-base lens curvature that optimizes side protection
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- 100% UV filtering of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that blocks all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit, which holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Now available at Oakley's Indonesia Stores for IDR 2,995,000,-